The Nigerian Federal Civil Service commission has listed over 90 Jobs including the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) as having vacancies for employments or recruitment.
To apply for a position in any of the jobs, applicants must go through the Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal.
See below of affected ministries that require applicants.
– Federal Ministry of Education.
– Bureau of Public Procurement.
– Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity.
– Federal Ministry of Information and Culture.
– Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing.
– Federal Ministry of Finance – Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
– Federal Ministry of Science and Technology.
– Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation.
– Federal Ministry of Transport.
– Office of the Surveyor-General of the Federation.
Completion/submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants in line with the International Labour Organisation (ILO) Convention.
However, the completion/submission will run for 6 weeks from the date of this publication.
Notice – 22/09/2016: The below information applies to new registration only. If you receive a successfully registered message after you click “Register” you will be automatically logged in and can proceed to available jobs, select and apply. Make sure your Phone and Email are accurate, this only means the FCSC will use in updating you about the status of your application.
Notice 20/09/2016: We are now sending emails to all those who successfully completed the registration process. However, due to a significant backlog of emails, it may take up to 24 hours for you to receive your activation notice email.
Notice: 16/10/2016: All Registered Accounts have now been activated. If you registered and did not receive an activation email prior to yesterday, you can now use your email and password to log in and complete and application.
New Guidelines For those finding it difficult to fill up the forms, the following guidelines should be followed:
– This recruitment portal has been optimized and is responsive to Smartphones, Laptops, PCs, Tablets etc. Therefore, you can complete your application using any of the above devices.
– However, take notice that your ability to navigate and connect the portal depends largely on the type of browser and internet/data services you have on these devices, including internet speed at a Cyber Café.
– If you seem to be having problems completing the form, you may need to switch to another device. Suitably qualified candidates with character and integrity who are interested in making a career in the Federal Civil Service are invited to complete and submit the application on-line on FCSC Website –
CLICK HERE TO APPLY for any of the posts indicated in each of the MDAs.