Relationship Blogger & Consultant, Adejoro Olumofin recently posted a journal on his Instagram handle (@joroolumofin) titled, “Diary of a Runs girl” The Journal encompasses 4 key Categories: Who is a Runs Girl?, How do you identify a Runs Girl?, How do Runs Girls affect us?, Origin & Location of RG.
1. Who Is A Runs Girl?
A runs girl is any lady who is blatantly lazy or not content with her salary, income, allowance because her personal income can’t get her to her destination. She uses her beauty and physical attributes to gain monetary favours, promotion, land, cars, jewellery from men.
2. How Do You Identify A RG?
- Any lady who is always in a private jet or luxury hotel apartment 7 times a year is a RG.
- Any lady who doesn’t have a 9-5 or functional business and yet lives a lavish lifestyle.
- Any lady who is “Yellow-skinned” and constantly moves with 5 or more other “yellow-skinned” ladies is an RG (Yellow Gang).
- Any Lady who has more than 15k followers on IG or Twitter without any media portfolio or Makeup / Model business.
- Any lady who owns a shop and yet has less than 3 customers and is paying rent is an RG.
- Any lady who has 9-5 job but the mathematics of her salary and her lifestyle don’t add up.
- Any lady who owns more than 15 designer bags without an income.
- 60% of Bank marketers.
- Any girl who goes to polo club Lagos by herself without being invited is a Potential RG.
3. How Do Runs Girls Affect Us?
RGs spoil the name of Nigerian ladies. They ruin the term courtship or love. Men are used to throwing material things and getting their way within 2 days. So when men meet a decent girl who is giving them rules or a process they cut these decent girls off. That’s why Runs Girls get married more than decent girls because they are easy, understanding to the needs of men and are willing to take anything. Decent girls are too rigid and boring. .
4. Location & Origin Of RGs
(THEY ARE EVERYWHERE) but most likely below middle class, 3rd class or pass degree students).
The Origin of RG, based on research and observation. They emanate from a bad economy, greed, separated families, laziness, hard times, Social media pressure, low self-esteem, designer bags syndrome.